Many men (and sometimes women who do not even have a theoretical knowledge of sex) are concerned about the question - where is the mysterious G-spot? How to stimulate it, where to look for it? How to massage the G-spot? Let's talk!
Where is the G spot
The G-spot exists in every woman's body, so don't feel confident talking about your partner's stiffness if you can't find the right stimulation technique. Where is the G spot? On the front wall of the vagina, about five centimeters from the entrance.
But the diameter of the G-spot itself is not more than a few millimeters, but even this is enough to give a woman truly unearthly pleasure (if she knows how to do it). Stimulating the G-spot during caressing or sexual intercourse is almost the only guarantee of achieving orgasm.
At the same time, the rest of the vagina, most of the vagina, does not react at all to the internal movement of the penis.
It's too early to be disappointed in yourself, considering yourself an anorgasmous woman, just because your partner can't give you pleasure. There are no naturally harsh women, simply insufficiently educated men, or simply psychological rigidity, fear and elemental rigidity. Sometimes you just need to relax and start really having fun, nothing else is needed.
How to massage the G-spot? If both partners have little experience in this matter, then you need to prepare a little.
First, the girl must definitely go to the toilet and get rid of the contents of the bladder, because the stimulation of the G-spot in the first seconds can cause a strong desire to run there.
However, this passes quickly, and small discomforts are replaced by unreal excitement.
The man should not immediately run off the racket and take the necessary bastion by storm, because a body unprepared for intimate caresses will not react properly. It is important to relax the partner before starting the caresses, to stimulate the appropriate tuning and sensual reactions. The erotic massage of the back, buttocks, and thighs is perfect for this purpose.
How to find the G-spot when the girl is ready to continue? Place one or two fingers in the vagina and move about five to six centimeters, sliding along the front wall (which is closer to the vulva). The girl has to tell the guy herself exactly where she feels special.
You can supplement the G-point massage with light and gentle stimulation of the clitoris - the partner will reach an orgasm faster and more sharply.
Do men have a G-spot?
Yes, the G-spot exists in men, it is located directly on the prostate gland. There are men who like to expose their bottoms in front of their partners, knowing how crazy pleasure it can be to stimulate the "inside" G-spot.
Some people are categorically afraid of such caresses. The only requirement for a partner is a minimum nail length and well-groomed edges, because this sensitive area can be damaged very easily.
If everything is done correctly, men will get an unparalleled orgasm from the stimulation of the G-spot.
9 facts about the male orgasm, i. e. the male G-spot
If onefemale orgasm- it's a puzzle and an irrational equation, then the man is more of a collection of funny anecdotes and entertaining statistics. To which we open our eyes today.
It takes a man two to five minutes to reach orgasm. Women - about 15 minutes. Now we know where the feet of all the evil in the world grow from!
In how many centimeters?
During intercourse, it produces about 10 cubic centimeters of sperm. Thus, the average person emits enough seminal fluid throughout his life that he can fill a five-liter bottle 13 times. Think about how much it will be in cubic centimeters.
Men also have g-spots
Three to be exact. First G-spot (ji): the penile frenulum, the perineum (the area between the testicles and the anus) and the prostate gland. Just don't tell your partner or they'll start looking for them. By the way, point G is also named after a man - Dr. Ernst Grafenberg.
Turn up the volume!
Your orgasm depends more on your partner's voice data. You don't have to be an opera prima at all, everything is simpler: the more sounds a woman makes during sex, the greater her chances of getting pleasure. Studies have shown that a man experiences an orgasm with a screaming partner in 59% of cases, and in 2% with a silent partner.
Faster, even faster
The average speed of sperm during ejaculation is 12 meters per second. This exceeds the running speed of the world's top athletes.
The dead are men too
To experience an orgasm, a man needs stimulation of the sacral nerves of the spine. If they get enough oxygen and pulse, the corpse practically comes alive. However, this is by no means a guide to action.
Men can experience several orgasms in a row
There are also disadvantages - it takes some time to practice, and the orgasm is "dry" (that is, without the release of sperm). To learn this technique, you need to be able to control your ejaculation and learn some simple exercises.
Why do you want to sleep after sex?
During orgasm, the hormone oxytocin enters the bloodstream. The male body absorbs it faster - in about five minutes. The female body needs about half an hour. This causes different reactions in both sexes – you start to sleep and he starts to cuddle and talk. We all know what this leads to.
Orgasm can cure hiccups
A case was recorded in London where a man was able to stop chronic hiccups only by sleeping with his wife.
G-spot for men for maximum satisfaction:
There is probably no man who has not heard about the female G-spot, this is the place on the body that can provide real happiness. And what can be said about representatives of the stronger sex? G - spot for men, which also leads to an unforgettable orgasm.
A woman should not forget about it during intercourse. G is a point in men, the existence of which every good mistress must count on.
This erogenous zone is a secret place on the body whose gentle touches lead to total pleasure.
G - point in men on the body, causing pleasure
So in more detail. Where is the G-spot in men and what is it? Actually the prostate. That is, in men, G is the point located below the bladder, between the testicles and the anus. There is no need to be afraid of such anatomical details. All shyness and stiffness are smoothed out, because the partner gives great pleasure.
It is not enough to know where the G-spot is in men. You need to be able to stimulate it properly. For example, it's best to perform oral sex on top of your partner with your back to his face. This pose frees up the hands.
Therefore, it is very easy to reach the cherished place. At the moment when the orgasm is already close, it is necessary to start pressing the G-spot rhythmically. The main thing is not to deviate from the rhythm, one click per second.
Orgasm will be much brighter than ever.
Feelings reaching the sky
In short, G is a point in men, by stimulating which you can achieve excellent results. Moreover, the partner will get incredible sensations if the woman offers him a bold experiment. For example, you can try to convince a man to insert a special sex toy into his anus. It's like anal beads.
They should be inside during the entire sexual intercourse. In this case, the stimulation must be constant. You will be stronger from within. At the beginning of the orgasm, the balls should be removed one by one, without losing the rhythm of the partner's movements. The man will be happily in seventh heaven.
And the woman gets the well-deserved title of the most stylish lover.
Myth or reality?
German gynecologist Ernst Gräfenberg was the first to determine where the G-spot is in men. About sixty years ago, he proposed that every person has a bundle of nerves in his body, the stimulation of which leads to a vivid orgasm.
Since then, many people have been looking for erogenous zones. However, a serious study was recently conducted in London. For this, scientists collected 900 pairs of twins.
Of course, the gene pool of twins must be identical. That is, the G-spot must either be present or absent for both. But the doctors found no such correspondence.
To date, such a study has become the most scientific in this field.
But most people are firmly convinced that men still have a hidden G-spot. Sexologists tell you how to find and stimulate. And everything is extremely simple.
The prostate plays an important role in a man's orgasm and excitement. Due to its location, it fixes the erection.
And there is an orgasm, as you know, in the form of two consecutive stages - emission and ejaculation. During the emission, the fluid forming the core is secreted into the so-called mixer - the urethra of the prostate. Preparation for shooting. To facilitate this task, the prostate and other organs release fluid during a series of contractions.
That is, they work like high-performance nozzles. At the same time, fresh sperm enter the combustion chamber through the vas deferens. During this stage, the prostate is reduced by strong spasms for two to three seconds. At this moment, the man takes great pleasure.
Sexologists call such a moment the moment of inevitability of ejaculation.
The second stage of orgasm is the contraction of the sphincter. The waste pathways of the testicle leading to the bladder are cut. A series of muscle contractions takes the core to the very end.
The male G-spot has a lot in common with the female. They develop from the same embryonic tissue. Both produce ejaculate. Prostate stimulation can be external or internal.
For internal stimulation, the woman should gently insert a lubricated finger into the anus and press toward the pubis. Your partner will feel a round hard lump about the size of a chestnut or walnut.
You have to put pressure on him.
For external stimulation, press the pad of the thumb on the perineum. Whether you like the effect or not is, of course, a personal matter for everyone. Some men only get pleasure when they are excited. Some people feel almost nothing. And someone claims that stimulating the prostate helps maintain an erection.
Incidentally, ancient Chinese manuscripts describe a similar technique specifically designed to slow down ejaculation. The only difference is that the man did it alone. He pressed the perineum with his middle and index fingers for three seconds before ejaculating. Presumably, this procedure made it possible to delay ejaculation, but not orgasm.
In short, it is very important for every woman to know where the male G-spot is. In this case, you can bring unforgettable pleasure to your partner.
G-spot in men: where it is located and how to stimulate it
If in women this point is inside the vagina, then in men this sensitive area is located between the bladder and the rectum. Accordingly, you can touch it from the outside or from the inside.
Options for finding the G-spot:
- External. It is necessary for the man to lie on all fours or on his back and raise his legs. In this case, a convex area in the perineal region should be palpated. The point is between the anus and the scrotum. Try pressing this area with your finger. You will feel tension. This is the cherished point.
- Internal. To do this, you need to get your partner to insert his finger into your anus. A woman should not forget about lubrication. In the case of long and extended nails, it is better not to go into the rectum, so as not to scratch your lover. There is a point at a depth of 4-5 cm on the wall closer to the stomach. Light circular movements or pressure should be applied. You will taste something like a chestnut or a nut.
G spot in men - where is it located and what is it: location, diagram
It is interesting that many young people themselves do not know where the G-spot is located in men, in fact, some are completely unaware of its existence.
Although the male genital organ is located outside, the location of the G-spot in boys is very interesting - it lies deep in the pelvis between the pubic bones and the rectum, where it is firmly fixed by ligaments. This zone is the connection between the reproductive and urinary systems of the young person.
The Ji point is pierced by veins and arteries that are closely connected to the vessels located directly on the male genital organ. Its shape resembles a chestnut or a walnut. This area grows up to 20 years, weighs 20 g and occupies an area of up to 4 square meters. see Difficult to find as it is located in the upper part of the urethra below the bladder.
It is precisely because of the closure of the G-spot in men that the guys doubt whether it is worth studying at all.
The stereotype is firmly established in their minds that only those who know same-sex love are allowed to enter the anus.
In addition, many men are very reluctant to agree to such an experiment because they are afraid of unpleasant feelings or simply do not want to discuss this with their partner.
Erotic massage and G-spot stimulation for men: options, video
For men, there are several options for G-spot stimulation. The following is for women who are open and not shy. By performing such manipulations, you will receive the title of the best lover.
- During sex. The ideal solution is the "riding" pose, when the girl sits on the back of a horse. In this case, it is necessary to sit with her back to her partner. During friction, the area between the scrotum and the anus should be massaged with your finger. The pressure should be rhythmic, but not strong.
- The second option means internal penetration. It can be done with your finger or with toys that can be bought on Aliexpress. To do this, you can massage the anus with your finger, lubricated with a water-based lubricant. Then you need to insert your finger and massage the tubercle with circular movements, which you will feel at a depth of 4-5 cm from the entrance.
- The third option is massaging the point during oral sex. You can lick the head, don't forget the testicles and the scrotum. You can massage the G-spot with your tongue or fingers. By stimulating the penis and the G-spot at the same time, you can bring the man to orgasm very quickly. You can touch the penis with the palm of your hand and press the G-spot with your tongue. It is located between the anus and the scrotum. You have to press hard enough.
The most important thing is to convince the partner and convince him that penetration into the anus has nothing to do with non-traditional orientation. Men reject pleasure because of stereotypes.
Of course, it is easiest to massage from the outside, but it is difficult to get there. However, some men may experience pain.
Therefore, the pressure should be rhythmic, but not harsh.
The easiest way to do this massage is with your fingers. But you can also buy an anal stimulator. There are vibrating stimulators for men. They can be straight and "herringbone". It is a ball stimulator resembling a Christmas tree, consisting of several balls connected to each other. In this case, the balls can have different diameters.
Stimulants for men's erotic massage:
- Massager on the control panel. This is an anal plug with a built-in motor. There are several buttons on the remote control, pressing them activates the stimulator. A cork is inserted with water lubrication. You can have sex with this stimulant at the same time.
- With cork ring. This is an anal stimulator that has a dual design consisting of a plug and a ring. The ring is placed on the penis and the plug is inserted into the anus. During an erection, the member grows and the ring pinches it. This contraction increases sexual excitement.
- A magic miracle. This device was previously used as a back massager. Later, women began to use it to stimulate the clitoris. Now manufacturers offer many options for men. With this magic wand, the area between the scrotum and the anus can be externally stimulated. To do this, we place the head of the device in a sensitive place and turn on the vibration. You can also buy nozzles in the form of fingers or ears. They are placed on the device's head and vibrate when turned on. Such nozzles are used for internal stimulation of the G-spot.
- Here you can buy prostate massagers in the Aliexpress catalog.
Erotic massage and G-spot stimulation for men
It is not enough to find a treasured spot on a lover's body. It is also important for men to learn the correct stimulation of the G-spot.
There are two ways:
- External. To do this, gently press or squeeze the erogenous zone located in the gap between the scrotum and the anus. Manipulations are best done with the thumb and forefinger after lightly rubbing the pressure. When a man is aroused, the sensitivity of the Ji point increases, so if it is pressed strongly, it is likely to interfere with ejaculation. Move carefully and smoothly. In addition, you should carefully monitor the reaction of your partner. If it becomes noticeable that the process does not bring him pleasure, then it is better to stop the procedure immediately.
- Internal. This method gives the guy unforgettable and vivid emotions, but many young people do not agree with him, believing that the girl perceives this as a manifestation of a tendency to unconventional love. The essence of the method lies in the fact that the woman gently inserts her finger into the partner's anus, then carefully looks for a small bump and begins to stimulate it. In this case, sudden and strong movements should be avoided. All actions should be soft and smooth. In order to avoid possible injuries and damage, we lubricate the hand with a special lubricant. It is more convenient for a girl to perform internal stimulation in the "back first rider" position. In this position, her hands remain free, which allows her to freely massage the longing G. The pressure amplitude should not exceed one movement per second. Thanks to this mana bright and unforgettable peak of pleasure is guaranteed.
If the partners decided to try the secrets of stimulating the cherished point in a man, then in order to achieve the most vivid sensations, they should properly prepare for the process:
- First you need to prepare the person himself. Ideally, you should clean your rectum with an enema or laxative. This gives an intimate massage a more attractive look.
- Before finding the G-spot in a man, partners must achieve complete trust, otherwise the young man will not be able to relax, and therefore the stimulation will not bring pleasure. On the contrary, it is very likely that the girl's movements cause him only unpleasant and painful feelings.
- The girl needs to prepare her hands: remove the long manicure, make sure that it is gentle and soft, otherwise the inner mucous membrane may be accidentally damaged, which will lead to the development of inflammatory processes in the body.
- Compliance with hygiene rules is strict. Wash your hands thoroughly or wear disposable medical gloves. It also doesn't hurt to use a special lubricant. After stimulation, do not touch the male or female genitals, as microorganisms remain on the skin that can trigger the development of the inflammatory process.
- It doesn't hurt to give your partner an erotic massage, starting from head to bottom. This allows the guy to relax and get the most out of the process of exploring his body.
- The man should choose the most comfortable position for him. The best position for this is the back position, with the girl between his legs.
- Movements should be weak but rhythmic. You need to continue them until the guy feels the brightest orgasm. It is important to observe your partner's reaction.
- Shortly before the start of orgasm, you should start looking for the place where the male G-spot is located. Otherwise, the lady runs the risk of killing the sexual spirit and discourages the desire to do so.
How to massage the G spot
Appropriate stimulation is light, rhythmic pressure, lateral movements or gentle circular manipulations. But don't make it a stuck button. The process should be enjoyable and not make the guy on the bed anxious in pain.
Male G-spot massage can reduce the duration of the refractory phase. After that, the traditional time to restore an erection is reduced from 40-60 minutes to an almost immediate appearance.
Lubricant is a special lubricant, often water-based. When stimulating the male G-spot, there should be a lot of it. A special lubricant containing lidocaine is most suitable. It is used specifically for anal sex.
With the help of the material, the unpleasant feelings typical of such caresses are reduced. But it is worth noting that the pain reliever starts to work only 10-15 minutes after applying the lubricant, so there is no need to rush.
In order to cause less discomfort to the partner when inserting the finger into the anus, it is necessary not only to press in, but also to twist it carefully and slowly. Such movements gently stretch the skin folds that frame the anus and reduce discomfort. This word is simply memorized to maximize the pleasure of stimulation.
For men, the G-spot is a zone where stimulation can achieve incredible results. If you get a guy to insert a special sex toy into his anus, the effect will be amazing.
You can start with anal beads. They must be inside during all intimacy. After the orgasm begins, these should be taken out one by one, but do not deviate from the rhythm of the guy's movements.
This gives him fantastic pleasure.
In order to avoid infection with infectious diseases, you must wash your hands thoroughly before and after the procedure. In addition, it should not be forgotten that when the lady's finger reveals the most hidden places of the male body, it is better to keep it away from the genitals, since the intestinal microflora has a very aggressive attitude towards the human genitals.
Some sexologists compare the main male erogenous zone with the female zone, since its proper stimulation leads to unforgettable pleasure. Although it is easier to find the G-spot in young men than in girls, the problem lies in its very secluded location. But if the young lady succeeds in persuading her partner to such a bold attempt, then the title of great lover is guaranteed to her.
Men need not fear, let alone reject, such an experience. There is nothing shameful about that. It is a natural desire to get maximum pleasure. And a woman will only be happy to give her beloved man such feelings as he has never experienced before.